*

How to use the Wycinanka chipboard images as stencils? Totorial from Sanna.

  Hello everyone! Sanna here with a layout and a little step by step, how to use the Wycinanka chipboard images as stencils.






I used the "tło i border "koła"chipboard to create both a positive and a negative pattern on the tags I used for my layout. 
First I applied a thick layer of transparent structure paste (you could also use gel medium here) over the chipboard and let it dry.

Next I first sprayed a tag with a bright sunny yellow spray ink and let it dry. After that I placed the "kola" chipboard piece over the tag and sprayed lightly with an orange spray colour over it.





Since my chipboard piece was treated with a medium that will prevent the spray ink to soak into the chipboard piece, I can now use it again to create a positive image on the other tag by just pressing the wet image onto the tag. Next I just added some random layers of light yellow and light orange spray ink over the image. 

After that I went on and traced around the pattern with a black pen. I like the contrast it creates. Then I just glued everything together, added some more chipboard elements, the title and some embellishments. 

Happy scrapping,
xoxo, Sanna

1 komentarz: